Eating Fit - Alaina Langridge
Whether you are looking to lose weight, support a specific health concern, balance your hormones, tackle food allergies, perform at your highest sporting level or simply live a happier and healthier life then you are in the right place!
I consider myself not just a nutritionist, but a holistic nutritionist. Holistic nutrition is simply looking at the body as a whole being.
When you see me during a consult I won’t just be looking at your diet but also your lifestyle, your physical activity, your mentality and your surroundings!
Having all of these in balance is KEY when working to be the happiest and healthiest you can be!
I have several different packages to assist you in your health & wellness journey
- Basic - initial consultation of 1.5 hours; 7 day meal plan & 4 x ½ hour follow up consultations with additional food and supplement recommendations
- 3 Month Self-Care Package - initial consultation of 1.5 hours; Food and Environmental Sensitivity Testing; Goal setting Coaching’; 7 Day meal plan and supplement recommendations, including recipes. 10 x weekly ½ hour follow up sessions to assess progress. A new 7 day meal/grocery list plan given each week
- Sports Performance Package - initial consultation of 1.5 hours; 7 day meal plan including recipes with specific macro and micro nutrient targets and supplement recommendations plus 4 x ½ hour follow up sessions
- Food Intolerance Testing - a food intolerance test is taken during a 15 minute consultation. Two weeks later when test has been processed you received a 7 day meal plan.
- Pre and Post Natal Package – for pre-pregnancy & pregnant. Includes an initial consultation of 1.5hours. Hair tissue Mineral Analysis, a 7 Day meal plan and supplement recommendations, plus 4 x ½ hour follow up consultations
Contact us now for a FREE initial health assessment and goal setting consultation and let’s talk about how we can help!